Wilbert Lai CPA Professional Corporation is a well-established Ontario accounting firm that has served small and medium-sized businesses in Canada for over 25 years.
Professional services include:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Corporate Financial Analysis
- Payroll and Workers’ Compensation Reporting
- Corporate Tax and Personal Tax Planning and Filing
- Business Management Consultation
- Business Development Planning, Market Analysis, and Consultation
- Preparation of Business Plans for Bank Financing
Wilbert Lai, MBA, CPA, CMA, is assisted by an experienced and dedicated staff of professionals, including accounting specialists and university graduates, to provide quality services to our small and medium-sized business clients and individuals in Canada.
About Wilbert Lai, MBA, CPA, CMA
In addition to being the president of Wilbert Lai CPA Professional Corporation, Wilbert is an advisor to the Association of Chinese Canadian Entrepreneurs (ACCE), a past president of the association, and a co-founder of the ACCE Awards, which recognize the contributions of Chinese Canadian entrepreneurs to Canada.
He is also an advisor to OMNI Television, the Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto, and the Support Enhance Access Service (SEAS) Centre, and he is a member of the Crosscurrents Committee at the Richard Charles Lee Canada-Hong Kong Library at the University of Toronto.
Wilbert is a frequent commentator on Canadian business issues in Chinese Canadian media and has written columns on business and social issues for the World Journal and Ming Pao Daily News, Eastern Canada editions.